As we continue to navigate through this unprecedented time (COVID-19), Texas Leadership of Arlington wanted to let our families know that Arlington ISD has a great program in place to help make sure that no child goes hungry during school closure. To the best of our knowledge, meals are being offered to every single student and are available at every single AISD site.
MEAL PLAN OPERATIONS
- Any child age 18 or younger may receive one lunch meal and one breakfast meal daily
- Meals can be picked up daily from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. at every site
- Children must be present to receive meals
- Meals are packaged to take home as schools are closed
- No student ID or other form of identification is required
- Arlington ISD Food and Nutrition Service personnel will be distributing the meals
OTHER STUDENT MEAL OPTIONS IN ARLINGTON
If you are needing further assistance with meals for your family, the following Arlington ISD partners are also offering free meals during school closure.
Tarrant Area Food Bank, Click HERE
Mission Arlington, Click HERE